Thursday, December 18, 2008

Every girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!!!

Trent's parents came by Saturday evening to bring Lathan a new church outfit. I wish I had gotten a picture of him when he first saw the clothes. Talk about a happy boy. So Sunday morning I had to get some pictures of him in his new duds.
He was more than happy to model for me. He looks so grown. I told him he looks like a business man so now he says he needs a briefcase..heehee.

Every time I have my camera out he wants to take a picture. Since I've gotten my Rebel it has been a STRICT rule...'You DON'T touch Mommy's camera!!' But for some reason I was feeling nice that morning. So I let him take one of me.


After seeing this picture of myself I've come to realize a few things...1) no matter what color hair dye I use my hair always turns out red. 2) I really need to wear make up and fix my hair more often. 3) I should have taken my glasses off.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
~Monica~

7 comments:

leah said...

Hey, Monica! What a handsome little man!! :) Hope you have a great holiday!!

Estee said...

Awww!! He is adorable! I love the outfit!! :)

Melissa S said...

Lathan is such a cutie!!! Wow..and don't be soo critical of yourself..you look beautiful glasses and all...and you know what I agree with the hair dye..mine always looks the same or it lasts for a few weeks and fades back to its natural color...

The Dolphin Inn said...

lol latham looks adorable hon the outfit is perfect, and just for the record - you look just fine hon, love to you and your lovely family XXX

MaryNSC said...

O how wonderful!! He is precious.. Wanted to tell U Merry Christmas..
Hugs

charlotte said...

Just look at dapper little Lathan in his church clothes! That is so cut that he was so excited, and you look fabulous on your photo- looks like you've got a budding photographer on your hands!

~kRiStY~ said...

handsome!!