Sunday, October 14, 2007

Using old papers Challenge.

I am loving the pages that are coming in for the Use old Papers Challenge. Since this is the my first challenge to post I forgot to add a couple bits of information. Send a copy of you Layout to my email monicajo4@mchsi.com by October 31, 2007. I will post each layout here on the blog for voting. Voting will last one week. Then I will send a small RAK from your MEMORYWORKS wish list. IF you do not have a wish list please send one to me at the same email. Just go to monicajo4.memory-works.com (link is also at right of blog) Check out all the cool products that we carry under the "SHOP OUR PRODUCTS" link. Then just send me an email of your wishlist. Please be sure to put "WISH LIST" in the subject line. Thanks for playing.

Happy Scrappin'
Monica

2 comments:

Lacey said...

What a clever idea - sending RAKs off of a wishlist!

leah said...

Where are they posted? I'd love to see! :) Have a good day, Monica!