Monday, February 25, 2008

A work in progress- Note new name

I am in the middle of the new changes so please don't mind my mess. The reconstruction process is underway.

As you can see I have changed the name from "Crop Drop and Roll" to "A Creative Outlet"

I want to thank Tara again for loaning me the idea for "Crop Drop and Roll". It is such a cute name and she was a dear to play along with helping me come up with a name. TARA- THANKS GIRL YOU ARE AN AWESOME FRIEND.

But with the new year I have been reflecting on my life and who I am ( or who I want to be when I grow up) I am not only a scrapbooker, I love all things creative. So I didn't want this blog to be limited only to scrapbooking. So please don't feel that you should only submit your scrapbooking projects. Let this be "A Creative Outlet" So let your imagination go.......Get the creative juices flowing....

5 comments:

Melissa S said...

Great topper Monica..and I totally love your glasses!

Estee said...

I love the picture! Super cute glasses!! :)

Jill Marie Paulson said...

I like the new name...I often refer to scrapbooking and photography (and even blogging, sort of) as 'my creative outlet' so I know exactly what you mean.

Charlotte said...

love the new look of your blog and what a pretty photo!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi girl, loving the new photo and th new header and I like the idea of your creative outlet - let the fun begin !!!!!! Hope you are having a good weekend XXX